In Brief Global regulations to govern the development and use of artificial intelligence (“AI”) are being reviewed and implemented in rapid pace. While the U.S. does not have a comprehensive regulatory framework for AI, there are initiatives underway at the federal and state level, including the framework recently released by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (“NIST”), the AI Risk Management Framework (“RMF”). Background AI technology has a wide range of benefits, including increased…
- Data Protection Day – Key developments and looking ahead to 2022
- SEC’s Proposed Updates to Reg S-P: How Will This Impact Your Company?
- Podcast Episode: Cyber Risk and Resiliency: A Call to Board Members and Public Companies (Part 1 of 2)
- Copyright Office Issues Official Guidance On AI-Generated Works
- HR Implications of the Data Protection and Digital Information Bill (No. 2)
- China proposes significant reorganization of data protection regulatory structure
- UK Data Protection Reform – UK Government introduces second Data Protection and Digital Information Bill – what has changed and what has stayed the same?
- Federal oversight of cyber threats to critical infrastructure continues to gain traction
- European Data Protection Board Raises Concerns on Proposed Data Transfer Framework