*Survey last updated April 30, 2020* Our latest edition, spanning 39 jurisdictions, answers five common data privacy and security questions employers may have in light of COVID-19, especially as lockdowns are slowly being eased in some countries and employers prepare to re-open workplaces. As the world grapples with the COVID-19 pandemic and its profound impact across regions and industries, many companies are facing difficult business and legal challenges and are required to make some urgent…
- Data Protection Day – Key developments and looking ahead to 2022
- SEC’s Proposed Updates to Reg S-P: How Will This Impact Your Company?
- Podcast Episode: Cyber Risk and Resiliency: A Call to Board Members and Public Companies (Part 1 of 2)
- Copyright Office Issues Official Guidance On AI-Generated Works
- HR Implications of the Data Protection and Digital Information Bill (No. 2)
- China proposes significant reorganization of data protection regulatory structure
- UK Data Protection Reform – UK Government introduces second Data Protection and Digital Information Bill – what has changed and what has stayed the same?
- Federal oversight of cyber threats to critical infrastructure continues to gain traction
- European Data Protection Board Raises Concerns on Proposed Data Transfer Framework