The need for businesses to be agile, innovative, and data-savvy to compete and thrive in the dynamic economic landscape is very clear. Digital transformation ranks high on corporate agendas but so do concerns around privacy, security and integration with legacy IT systems. In its seventh year, Baker McKenzie’s Digital Transformation & Cloud Survey captures major trends and attitudes through a global lens.
Explore the issues from all angles across legal, technology, and procurement roles, and from varying perspectives across a large cross-section of major industries.
Join Baker McKenzie and the Association of Corporate Counsel, St. Louis chapter for a panel discussion on the key findings of the Survey and forward-looking implications for Midwest-headquartered multinational companies.
- Lora H. Wilson – Deputy General Counsel, CALERES
- Adam Aft – Partner, Baker McKenzie Chicago
- Kathyrn Strong – Partner, Baker McKenzie Chicago
About this event
Wednesday, October 27
12 pm – 1 pm Central
Virtual program co-hosted by Baker McKenzie and
the Association of Corporate Counsel – St. Louis Chapter
- MO MCLE (1.2 hour) – provided by ACC St. Louis
- IL and NY MCLE (1.0 hour) – provided by Baker McKenzie
- MCLE for Ohio, Wisconsin and Indiana – pending