Baker McKenzie is pleased to announce that the Blockchain and Cryptocurrency in Africa report is now available. This guide summarizes the latest and key developments taking place in 22 selected African jurisdictions in respect of blockchain and cryptocurrency, focusing on the regulatory approaches up until the end of 2018. This guide also provides a comparative assessment of the stance adopted by such regulators, with a view to providing a better understanding of the opportunities and…
- Data Protection Day – Key developments and looking ahead to 2022
- SEC’s Proposed Updates to Reg S-P: How Will This Impact Your Company?
- Podcast Episode: Cyber Risk and Resiliency: A Call to Board Members and Public Companies (Part 1 of 2)
- Copyright Office Issues Official Guidance On AI-Generated Works
- HR Implications of the Data Protection and Digital Information Bill (No. 2)
- China proposes significant reorganization of data protection regulatory structure
- UK Data Protection Reform – UK Government introduces second Data Protection and Digital Information Bill – what has changed and what has stayed the same?
- Federal oversight of cyber threats to critical infrastructure continues to gain traction
- European Data Protection Board Raises Concerns on Proposed Data Transfer Framework