Our new episode of FInsight: Global Financial Institutions Industry Podcast focuses the regulatory development f cryptoassets, following our recent publication Crypto around the World. The speakers for this episode are Sue McLean, partner and global tech lead for fintech from our London office; Iris Barsan, counsel from our Paris office; Julian Hui, senior associate from our London office, and Chris Murrer, a US attorney based in our Switzerland office. In this second part, we cover market abuse, sustainability, decentralized finance, and future developments.…
- Data Protection Day – Key developments and looking ahead to 2022
- SEC’s Proposed Updates to Reg S-P: How Will This Impact Your Company?
- Podcast Episode: Cyber Risk and Resiliency: A Call to Board Members and Public Companies (Part 1 of 2)
- Copyright Office Issues Official Guidance On AI-Generated Works
- HR Implications of the Data Protection and Digital Information Bill (No. 2)
- China proposes significant reorganization of data protection regulatory structure
- UK Data Protection Reform – UK Government introduces second Data Protection and Digital Information Bill – what has changed and what has stayed the same?
- Federal oversight of cyber threats to critical infrastructure continues to gain traction
- European Data Protection Board Raises Concerns on Proposed Data Transfer Framework